Saturday, August 15, 2009

ILoveyou GOODBYE :(

nAgLaho AnG pAgMaMhaL ko sAU... kHiT d Ko NaTikMan Ang tAmis Ng... YaKap MoT HaLik.. "NAGLAHO""

--sabe nia :))


* they say that you will never realize the importance of something not unless it taken from you ...

i think i learned my LESSON :((

Im really sorry for giving me all the best which i never even gave you enough in RETURN :((

IM REALLY STUPiD :C

i thought you always love me ..
i thought you'll be there forever ..
but its true that all things past ..
and i KNOW you got TiRED of ME ..

i CANNOT BLAME YOU for being SO COLD
for not treating ME the way it used to be..
for making me feel im not IMPORTANT ANYMORE..
BECAUSE THATS WHAT I MADE YOU FEEL
TOWARDS ME :((

IM REALLY SORRY FOR EVERYTHiNG :(
i wish you cud find sum1 that CAN LOVE YOU BACK
and as for me ..BEFORE ILL TRY TO LOOK FOR SOMEBODY ELSE
ILL START LOOKiNG FiRST FOR MYSELF
FiX it,mend it,and live it to the fullest
without making the same MiSTAKE AGEN :((

some pipol are just not meant to be your LiFEno matter how much you want them to BE :(

I used to SMiLE
when i told people ..
that you were MHiNE
BUT NOW,
i cant even smile and say your NAME
at the SAME TiME :((

AS MUCH AS i LOVE YOU ..
I HAVE TO SAY GOODBYE :((


ILoveyou GOODBYE 16 :'c


No matter how hard it is. You wont see me CRY. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment