Monday, September 14, 2009

i lurve eet :))

Beyoncé - Broken-Hearted
BEYonce- you are my rock
Trust~Keyshia Cole
fallin for you-colbie calliat
one time - justin Bieber
pleasure- #2 boyfriend
CAN YOU HELP ME-usher
breakdown-mariah carey
break up-mario
love-keshia
love you so-natalie
the art of letting go
one wish-ray j
never ever-ciara
dont worry me now-neyo
heartless-kenye west
ice box-omarion
goin crazy-natalie
so into you-tamia
number 1-kelly
please dont leave me
starstruck-ladygaga
sexy love-neyo
sugar - florida
Lovers thing-ciara
cater to you-destiny's chiLd
im a flirt-kelly
what about love
how do you heal a broken hearted?
-blaque-when the last teardrops
happily never after-nicole

-*Life is never about the people who act true in FRONT of you :) it is always about the people who remain true BEHiND YERR BACK.

since you already forgot about me, its time for me to do the same thing :)"
this love's takin all of my energy .
im tired of hearing you say you're innocent .
we're fighting for gravity and its making it hard to breathe :(
It took us for better & it took us for worse. =)
if we ever leave a legacy, it's that we loved each other well :)
Never had a love like this ♥
i miss the old you. :(
I know Im not that strong, but see. I fought for you :) :(
And I cant breathe without you , but I have to ..

No comments:

Post a Comment